Bramlea’s cardiology diagnostic services encompass a wide variety of cardiology tests to provide physicians the information they require in order to help diagnose heart disease. In addition to providing cardiology diagnostic test our dedicated team of cardiology experts is committed to educating patients about keeping in good cardiovascular health.
Our advanced diagnostic technology allows us to perform all known cardiology test that a cardiologist may require.
Some of the tests and monitoring services we offer include:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise ECG Test (Treadmill Stress Test)
- Stress Echocardiogram (Stress Echo)
- 2D Colour Doppler Echocardiography (ECHO)
- Cardiac Loop Event Recorder (LER)
- 24 hrs. Holter Monitor
- 48 hrs. Holter Monitor
- 72 hrs. Holter Monitor
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM) Not covered by OHIP ($ fees may apply)